How can I change one word used throughout the whole flow without changing each individually? I am looking for a find and replace all functionality.
CA Agile Requirements Designer (ARD)- Agile Designer
If you want to edit a word that appears everywhere throughout the flow at once, you can do the following:
1. Click on the 'Design' tab.
2. Click on 'Grid Edit'.
3. Click on the 'Replace' button.
4. Enter the word you want to Find.
5. Enter the word you want to Replace it with.
6. You can click the 'Replace All' option or tab through the results and change individually.
<Please see attached file for image>src="/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150c000004AKY7AAO" alt="design tab grid edit.png" width="267" height="155">
<Please see attached file for image>src="/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150c000004AKY8AAO" alt="find replace.png" width="551" height="747">
If you experience any issues, please open a support case by going to https://support.ca.com/us.html.