I want to set limit bandwidth usage per user/user group
1. Log in to the proxySG/ASG Management Console.
2. Select Configuration > Bandwidth Managementt > BWM Classes.
3. Enable Bandwidth Management.
4. Click New and give a name to your class, enable Max. Bandwidth and specify a value. Click OK and Apply.
5. Go to the VPM (Configuration > Policy > Visual Policy Manager > Launch).
6. Click Policy>Web access layer
7. In source click Set- New client IP address/Subnet
8. In the case that you would like to apply the bandwidth management based on the authenticated username or user group, in source click Set- New user- In user put the name of the user or User group
9. Click Policy > Web Access Layer > Click Action > Set > New > Manage Bandwidth
10. Click on Server side > Inbound > Bandwidth class> (Bandwidth class by your choice if you have more than one)
12. Install the policy.
13. To verify bandwidth management is working, look at the Bandwidth Management statistics: Statistics > Bandwidth Mgmt.