You can clear the object cache and the byte cache in the Management Console (Maintenance > Tasks), in the Cache and Statistics Tasks section.
|Clearing the byte cache||Clearing the object cache|
- deletes cached content
- does not interrupt current connections
- clears and regenerates core and edge index dictionaries
- sets all objects in the cache to expired
- does not remove expired objects from memory or disk immediately, but a subsequent request for an object is retrieved from the source before it is served
- clears all objects cached by the appliance, including HTTP and all object files such as JPG and GIF caches