To resolve the issue:
- In the Management Console, select Configuration > Policy > Visual Policy Manager.
- In the Visual Policy Manager (VPM), select Policy > Add Web Content Layer.
- Accept or edit the layer name and click OK.
- Right click in Destination and select Set > New > Request URL.
- In the dialog that appears, select Simple Match and enter "apple.com" for the URL.
- Click OK.
- Right click in Action and select Set > New > New ICAP Response Service.
- In the dialog that appears, select Do not use any ICAP response service and then click OK.
The rule appears as follows in the VPM.
- Click Install Policy.
Alternatively, instead of using the VPM, you can add the following CPL to the local policy file: