You must reconfigure the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager after you migrate to SQL Server 2014 from a previous version of SQL Server.
Before you reconfigure the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager, and after upgrading to SQL Server 2008 and restarting the computer, do the following:
To reconfigure Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager after migration to Microsoft SQL 2014
1. Click Start > All Programs > Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager > Management Server Configuration Wizard.
2. On the Welcome panel, check Reconfigure the management server and then click Next.
3. Make sure that the following information is retained from the previous Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager installation:
4. Click Next.
5. On the Database type selection panel, click Microsoft SQL Server and then click Next.
6. Make sure that the following database parameters are correct:
* In the SQL Client folder dialog box, type the SQL Client folder location. The SQL Client folder is typically located in one of the following locations:
SQL 2012/2014 : C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn
8. Click Next and then complete the wizard with no other changes.
Additional information :
How to install the Microsoft SQL Server Native Client (bcp.exe) - https://www.symantec.com/connect/articles/how-install-microsoft-sql-server-native-client-bcpexe