Sending a notification to the WF task assignee
Article ID: 16465
SUPPORT AUTOMATION- SERVER
CA Service Desk Manager - Unified Self Service
CA Service Management - Asset Portfolio Management
CA Service Management - Service Desk Manager
How to send a notification to the WF task assignee?
CA Service Desk 17.1 and higher.
Follow the steps below:
- Login to Service Desk.
- Navigate through the following path.
- Administration -> Service Desk -> Change Orders -> Categories
- Select the change order from the category list. (If you already have categories with workflows continue in step 9)
- Edit the Change Category.
- Click on workflow tab and click Add workflow.
- Select a task and type a sequence number in the sequence field.
- Click Accept.
- Select the sequence number from the workflow tab and click on one of the status.
- In the Add Behavior Template Detail windows -> To Do (tab), Click "update actions on true button".
- In the Macro search windows, select Type as " multiple Notification " and hit search.
- Note: While selecting a notification, Please select the multiple notification which you have already defined for the contacts to get notified on.
- Select the possible matches from Left table and move to Right table and Click OK.
- In the Add Behavior Template Detail window, Click on Notification under TO DO tab.
- You may add the Object, groups and contacts who you want to get notified.