How to send a notification to the WF task assignee?
Service Desk 14.1 or above
1. Login to service desk.
2. Navigate through the following path.
3. Administration -> Service Desk -> Change Orders -> Categories
4. Select the change order from the category list. (If you already have categories with workflows continue in the step 9)
5. Edit the Change Category.
6. Click on workflow tab and click Add workflow.
7. Select a task and type a sequence number in the sequence field.
8. Click Accept.
9. Select the sequence number from the workflow tab and click on one of the status.
10. In the Add Behavior Template Detail windows -> To Do (tab), Click "update actions on true button".
11. In the Macro search windows, select Type as " multiple Notification " and hit search.
12. Note: While selecting a notification, Please select the multiple notification which you have already defined for the contacts to get notified on.
13. Select the possible matches from Left table and move to Right table and Click OK.
14. In the Add Behavior Template Detail window, Click on Notification under TO DO tab.
15. You may add the Object, groups and contacts who you want to get notified.