Modify a VIP administrator to update the account name or email address, the credential ID, or the user type and permissions. You can also remove the credential ID from the account. To modify a VIP administrator:
- Click Find / Modify VIP Administrators in the Links pane on the right side of the page
- Search for the VIP administrator as described in Finding a VIP Administrator
- Click the Modify link within the Action column of the Search Results table for the particular account
- Update the account information, as necessary:
- To modify a first or last name or email address, type the information in the applicable fields
- To assign a credential to the account, type a valid credential ID in the Credential ID field
To remove an existing credential ID that is assigned to the account, click the Remove credential link
- To change the permissions for this account, do one of the following:
- Select a different user type from the User Type and Permissions drop-down list. Associated permissions are automatically checked for your selected user type.
- Select additional permissions or deselect current permissions, as needed.
- Click Save Changes to update the VIP Manager user database with your account changes.