Currently, the translation layer supports both the RSA GoID and Symantec VIP certificates.
If the RSA GoID certificate is due to expire, enroll for a VIP certificate using the VIP manager and replace it for the RSA GoiD certificate.
- Go to https://manager.vip.symantec.com
- Enter the username and password
- Click Sign In
- Enter in the Security code from your VIP credential
- Click Continue
- From the VIP home page, on the right side, click Manage VIP Certificates
- Click Request Certificate
- Read the instructions and click Continue
- Enter a name in the certificate name field and click Continue
- Click Submit Request
- Click on the certificate name to download the VIP Certificate.