Adding a Credential to a User via the VIP Manager
Article ID: 164470
Organizations have the ability to add Credentials to Users directly via VIP Manager.
- Log into the VIP Manager, select the Users option and then type the User ID in the search box.
- The user will have No VIP, SMS or Voice credential associated with their User ID. This will be displayed under the field marked "User State".
- Click on the Edit Details option for the user ID.
- Click on the Add option to add the credential to the User ID
- Select the Credential Type using the drop down box. Note: User IDs can have multiple Credential Types associated with them.
- Type in the Credential ID and a Name the credential can be referenced with. Cick on the Save option to update the User ID with the new Credential ID.
- Once the Credential ID has been added to the User ID the details, Credential Type and State will be displayed for the User ID.