Security audit team may want to disallow "Unlisted File extensions" in IIS for NFA Console.
To configure at the server level using the IIS Manager GUI:
1. Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
2. In the Connections pane, select the server
3. In the Home pane, double-click Request Filtering
4. Click Edit Feature Settings... in the Actions pane
5. Under the General section, uncheck Allow unlisted file name extensions
What file extensions need to be allowed in IIS for NFA Console.
NFA 9.x +
These are the list of file extensions you have to allow.
.swf, .png, .jsp, .js, .html, jpeg, htm, gif, .css, .asp, .aspx, .asmx, .