separating accounts in Admin console that share a hub
Article ID: 16397
DX Infrastructure Management
Is it possible to share a HUB with different accounts but to allow each to view only their robots in the Admin Console?
Release: CNMSPP99000-8.47-Unified Infrastructure Mgmt-Server Pack-- On Prem
- You need to create an Account and ACL for each tenant and link these to each other and the correct ldap group (if using ldap integration)
- Each account needs to have the origin of the hub and the origin of the robots for this tenant assigned to it.
- Then you will see the correct robots in the admin console for each tenant.
- To prevent the customer from seeing the Hub's probes change the origin of the controller on the hub.
- The customers Account should have the origin for the hub and the robots but not the origin of the controller on the hub