In the Management (Java) Console, perform the following steps:
- Select the Prevention tab.
- Right-click on the sym_unix_protection policy, and select Edit.
- In the Prevention Enabled window, click Sandboxes.
- In the Deamon Options, disablle the Conainter Processs, and click Apply.
- Click OK.
- In the Submit Changes window, enter the comments as required, and click Submit.
To apply the Unix prevention policy on a security group:
- Log on to Unified Management Console and select Server.
- Click Security Groups. The All Server Security Groups page appears and displays a list of the available security groups.
- In the Server Security Group Name column, click on the security group name on which you want to apply the policy.
- To apply a prevention policy, in the Add Prevention Policy area, select the Unix Prevention policy (sym_unix_protection_spb).
- Click Save. The All Server Security Groups page appears.
- Select the security group on which you have applied the policy, and click Reapply. The Unix Baseline Prevention policy is now applied on the security group.