By applying the Unified Management Console v6.6 hotfix that is attached to this article, the LiveUpdates can be downloaded and installed successfully for Unified Management Console using proxy server.
To install the hotfix:
- Log on to the UMC appliance using SSH, as dcsadmin.
- Run command service tomcat stop.
- Enter the password of dcsadmin.
- Using Winscp client, go to location /opt/apache-tomcat-7.0.62/webapps/.
- Back up the umcservices.war file and delete the war file from the appliance.
Ensure that the umcservies directory is also deleted.
- Copy the umcservices.war file provided in the attached hotfix to the location /opt/apache-tomcat-7.0.62/webapps/.
- Go to /usr/local/Symantec/umc/liveupdate/LUXlibs.
- Back up the libLUXJNI.so file and then delete libLUXJNI.so file from the appliance.
- Copy the libLUXJNI.so file provided in the attached hotfix to the location /usr/local/Symantec/umc/liveupdate/LUXlibs.
- Run command service tomcat start.
- Log on to UMC webportal and configure Liveupdate Settings.
Note: Refer to the ReadMe.txt file included in the hotfix UMCLiveupdateFix_3920571.zip.