Control Compliance Suite License Functionality
Article ID: 163019
Control Compliance Suite
Control Compliance Suite Standards Server
Control Compliance Suite (CCS) License functionality details.
Following are the main CCS 12.x License Functionalities-
- CCS Core Required for Application Server & Directory Server components installation/functionality.
- CCS Database This license is used to metering of database instances.eg-MS-SQL, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, etc.
- CCS Server This license is used to metering of Servers. Windows, Linux, UNIX Operating systems are covered using this license.E.g. – Windows 2016, 2019, RHEL 7, AIX, Solaris, SUSE, UBUNTU, etc.
- CCS User This license is used to metering of Desktops. (May not be use anymore, and all licenses are under CCS Servers)
- CCS Maintenance This License is required for installing Product Updates and Content Updates using the Live Update feature of CCS.
- CCS Entitlement This license is used for Entitlement Manager functionality.
- CCS Policy Manager This license is used for Policy Manager functionality.
- CCS Risk Manager This license is used for Risk Manager functionality.
- ESM Product This License is metered when we do Agent Based Message Based Data collection via the ESM(Enterprise Security Manager) Manager using the ESM Policies.
- NOTE: ESM or Message Based Data collection is End of Support (EoS) and is no longer used or supported.