Unable to download the Operations Director v6.6 LiveUpdates when downloaded using the proxy server.
By applying the Operations Director v6.6 Hotfix, the LiveUpdates can be downloaded and installed successfully for Operations Director using the proxy server.
To apply the Hotfix:
1. Open any FTP client.
2. Provide the following information:
a. Host name – IP address or Hostname of the Operations Director appliance.
b. Port number – 22.
c. User name: Enter the Operations Director Admin user created during the deployment of Operations Director appliance.
d. Password: Password that was provided during the deployment of Operations Director appliance.
e. Protocol: SFTP or SCP.
3. Click Login.
4. Stop tomcat server on Operations Director appliance.
5. Unzip the ODHotfix1_188.8.131.529.zip file.
6. Take backup of the following files, and delete them:
7. Copy soservices.war file from the unzipped folder to /opt/apache-tomcat-7.0.62/webapps/
8. Copy so-liveupdate-install.jar file from the unzipped folder to usr/local/Symantec/so/liveupdate/LiveupdateInstaller/
9. Copy libLUXJNI.so file from the unzipped folder to /usr/local/Symantec/so/liveupdate/LUXlibs/
10. Start tomcat server on Operations Director appliance.
Note: It is recommended to refer the ReadMe file available in the UMCLiveUpdateFix folder of the Unified Management Console.