All versions starting from Symantec Patch Management Solution 7.1 SP1 and up to current release are affected.
Example steps to reproduce:
1. Install SMP 7.5 SP1 with Patch Management Solution;
2. Run Pmimport with Mozilla selected in the Vendor list;
3. Stage Firefox 25, install it on Notification Server;
4. Now distribute the following Firefox versions 31/32/33/35/35.0.1/36 to Notification Server;
5. When the patches get delivered, some (!) of it will be scheduled and later successfully installed
Expected result: Only the latest version should be scheduled and installed.
There are no errors.