ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Error "<Server Name> not in allowed servers list to connect!!!" on an Internet Gateway
Article ID: 161672
IT Management Suite
Internet Gateway logs are recording a large amount of messages related to "<Server Name> not in allowed servers list to connect!!!".
"<Server Name> not in allowed servers list to connect!!!"
There can be multiple causes for this issue.
- The port is not defined the same on the Notification Server CEM policy and Internet Gateway server
- A server that should be in the Default Internet Site was removed
- Agents are checking servers that are not available while connected through CEM. This could be as simple as a speed test
Solutions are provided in the same order as they are listed in the Cause section.
- Open the Gateway Manager on the Gateway Server and compare the values to what are in the Symantec Management Platform Console in the CEM settings. They should match
- If the server being requested should be available and is not, open the Symantec Management Console and add it to the appropriate site.
- This is the most common and can be safely ignored.
Symantec Management Platform 7.5 and 7.5 SP1