Any app download from mobility suite fails to an iOS device with MDM enabled. This issue occurs when the iOS device gets stuck in a state where the server has issued an install app via MDM command, but the device fails to process it. This subsequently affects all app installs over MDM.
The following conditions confirm the issue:
1) After the download attempt, the app appears to install. However, the app does not appear on the device.
2) When you attempt to install an app from your Work Hub, the following message is displayed in the log: (in the example below;
Mobility Manager can issue a remove app command using the remove_app.py script attached to this article. The steps to run the script are as follows:
1) Copy remove_app.py to /usr/local/nukona/appstore_cu/apps/appstore/scripts/
2) cd /usr/local/nukona/appstore_cu
3) execute /usr/local/nukona/python/bin/python manage.py scripts appstore remove-app -d
Mobility Suite 5.0 Mobility Suite 5.1