Placeholders may be typed into the message body but not the subject.
Some place holders may not be used within certain messages; this information is detailed in the placeholder descriptions below.
· %d Date the email was sent
· %t Subject line of the email
· %p Plain text section of the email body. Not allowed in messages to administrator messages
· %y Suspect attachment file names
· %e Envelope senders, who sent the email
· %s Message body senders, the reply to address given in the email
· %r Envelope recipients, all recipients including BCCs
· %g Message body recipients, it does not include BCCs. Not allowed in messages to recipient or administrator
· %R Name of the rule that detected the message
· %E Reason text from the rule that detected the message
· %F Matched Content
· %% Use a double % to insert an actual %