Managed Delivery Policy, Advanced Compliance schedule option "A user is not logged on to the computer" not respected by client.
Symantec engineering has created a pointfix for the issue for installation after the upgrade to ITMS 7.5 Sp1 HF5. Pointfix is attached.
HOW TO INSTALL THIS POINTFIX
1. Extract files from the archive to the NS hard drive.
2. Make sure PointFix is extracted not to Altiris install directory (or any subfolder to it)!!!
3. Execute PFInstaller.exe under user with administrative privileges.
4. Accept UAC (User Account Control) prompt, select Install Files. Old files will be automatically backuped to the Backup folder at the same location where PFinstaller is and replaced with the new ones. Log-file Log.txt will be created at the same location where PFinstaller is.
5. Use Symantec Management Agent upgrade policy to update SMA agent. Clone or re-schedule Symantec Management Agent upgrade policy, if it was already used once.
ITMS 7.5 Sp1 HF3