How to save scheduled Jasper reports in a different path/folder other than the default Repository Content root location?
By default, saving scheduled Jasper reports in a different path/folder is disabled. To enable follow the below steps:
1. Log on to the JasperReports Server
2. Navigate to the folder where Jasper is installed, usual path for
Windows: C:\Program Files\CA\SC\CA Business Intelligence\apache-tomcat\webapps\jasperserver-pro\WEB-INF
3. Edit the file applicationContext.xml as below:
Search for the below string:
<property name="enableSaveToHostFS" value="false"/>
Change it to true as below:
<property name="enableSaveToHostFS" value="true"/>
Save the file
4. For the changes to take effect restart CA Business Intelligence Tomcat Service
Now, to save the scheduled JasperServer reports:
1. right click the report you want to schedule, select the option Schedule...
2. In the new window, click on Create Schedule
3. In the New Schedule window -> click on Output Options -> Under Output Destination -> Check the Output To Host File System -> provide the path where you would like to save the reports -> Click on Save