Issue after blocking the autorun.inf using the Application and Device Control (ADC) policy in the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM).
Unable to view the D: drive and other drives, apart from the C: drive after applying the ADC policy to the Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) clients.
Issue with the default SEPM ADC autorun.inf policy
Log in to the SEPM console > Select Policies > Select Application and Device Control >
Edit Application and Device Control policy > Select Application Control
1. Edit the autorun.inf [AC9]
2. In the autorun.inf policy, select [AC9-1.1] autorun.inf item on the left.
3. Select the [^\\]*\\Autorun\.inf (enable drive types) and press Edit
3.a Uncheck the Local Fixed disk drives and click OK
4. Select the \\\\.*\\Autorun\.inf (enable drive types) and press Edit
4.a Uncheck the Local Fixed disk drives and click OK
5. Click OK
6. Click OK
7. Assign the Application and Device Control Policy to the applicable Client Groups.
Check a previously affected SEP client's disk drives status.
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1x