ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
CSV Lookup fails to load
Article ID: 160668
Data Loss Prevention Enforce
The CSV Lookup plugin fails to load due to an error with initiating the plugin.
If the CSV file was transformed from an Excel file into CSV file with a delimiter, this sometimes causes a problem with the plugin.
- Create a text file and copy the content of the CSV file into the text file.
- Rename the .txt file extension to .csv and put it in the same location under /plugins.
- Restart the Symantec DLP Manager service.
- Go to Incident Data > Lookup Plugins and upload the lookup.
- Reload the CSV Lookup plugin.