Enforce Incident Queue backup ORA-22275 ORA-1652 ORA-01110 ORA-00376
Article ID: 160652
Data Loss Prevention Enforce
In general, a backlog is indicative of either slow processing due to a component or size of an incident or lack of resources.
Relevant versions: ALL
- Symptom: Enforce Incident queue backlog increases after disk has filled up and additional disk added.
- alert_protect.log shows: ORA-1652 : unable to extend temp segment by 4 in tablespace TEMP0
- Incident.persister.log shows: Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-22275: invalid LOB locator specified
java.io.IOException: ORA-00376: file 203 cannot be read at this time
INFO | jvm 1 | 2007/07/09 14:40:16 | ORA-01110: data file 203: '/u01/oracle/protect/datafiles/temp0.dbf'
- Check the status of .dbfs using sqlplus as sysdba:
- SELECT file#,name,status,enabled from v$tempfile;
- If TEMP0 shows offline, you will need to bring it back online. To bring it online:
- ALTER database datafile <full_path_datafile_name> online;
- Example: ALTER database datafile /u01/oracle/protect/datafiles/temp0.dbf' online;
- Then stop Vontu services on Enforce Manager.
- Stop and restart DB and Listener.
- Restart Vontu services on Enforce Manager.
- Verify that Incident queue decreases