The Symantec Data Loss Prevention System Requirements and Compatibility Guide is attached to this article as a PDF file.
Note these changes since the document was updated on 3 March 2015 (see Table 1-1 in the guide for other details of the change history):
- Oracle 188.8.131.52 is supported for use with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8 through 5.11, and 6.4 through 6.6; and supported for use with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, Enterprise, Data Center.
- Firefox 36.0.1, 37.0.1, 38.0.1, 39.0, 41.0.1, 42.0, 43.0, 44.0, 45.0, and 46.0.1 are supported for use with Endpoint Prevent version 12.5.2 and later versions of 12.5.x.
- Firefox 47.0 is supported for use with Endpoint Prevent version 12.5.3.
- Microsoft Active Directory 2012 R2 is supported.
- Windows XP SP2 and R2 support for the Endpoint are no longer supported for use with Data Loss Prevention 12.5.
- AIX 5.3 is no longer supported as a Network Discover target.
- VMware Horizon 6.0.1 is supported for running the Symantec DLP Agent software on virtual workstations.
- Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013 for Windows are supported for Endpoint Prevent, for both 32- and 64-bit systems.
- Lotus Notes (IBM Domino) versions 8.5.x and 9.x are not supported for use with version 12.5 agents.