In some cases when Enforce users login, it takes a long time for the console to come up.
If we create a blank Dashboard, using Administrator, then it will not be shared/ applicable with other users.
A user from a particular Role will have to create a Blank Dashboard and then share that Dashboard.
Note :- This shared Dashboard will be available for all the users who are in that particular Role.
If you are logged on as a user other than the Administrator, Symantec Data Loss Prevention lets you choose whether to share your dashboard or keep it private.
Creating Blank Dashboards
- Login to Enforce as a normal user (user1) from a particular role (e.g. Reports)
- In the Enforce Server administration console, on the Incidents menu, click Incident Reports.
- On the Incident Reports screen that appears, click Create Dashboard. (The Configure Dashboard screen appears.)
- Choose whether to Share your dashboard or keep it Private à click Next
- If you choose to share a dashboard, the dashboard is accessible to all users assigned the role under which you create it.
- If you are logged on as Administrator, you do not see this choice.
- Type a Name for the dashboard, type an optional Description for the dashboard.
- Do not select anything in the Left Column and Right Column à click Save
Applying Blank Dashboards
Once the Dashboard is created and shared, then all users assigned to the role will see that dashboard and can set it.
Note:- All users will have to set their dashboard to blank manually.
- Login to Enforce as a normal user (user2) assigned a particular role (e.g. Reports)
- In the Enforce Server administration console, on the Incidents menu, click All Reports.
- On the Incident Reports screen that appears, click Edit Preferences.
- Click on the dropdown next to Home page for user
- Select the Saved report from the dropdown list and click on Save
Applying Blank Dashboard for all users
Assign all the users to that particular role (e.g. Reports)