How to start or stop a Detection Server using the Enforce UI
Article ID: 160161
Data Loss Prevention Enforce
You need a procedure to cleanly shutdown the Detection servers.
- To start or stop a Symantec DLP server:
- Go to System > Servers and Detectors > Overview.
- Click on the desired server. The Server Detail screen appears.
- If you have enabled Advanced Process Control, DLP displays general server status as well as the statuses of the individual processes.
- If Advanced Process Control is not enabled, DLP displays general server status only.
- Do one of the following:
- To stop a server or a process, click the stop link in the appropriate field.
- To restart all server processes, click the recycle link. (This option is only available for detection servers.)
- To start a server or process, click the start link in the appropriate field.
- To track the status of the server(s) or process(es), click to refresh the screen.
- When the server reaches the expected state, click Done.