After importing the license file (<filename>.slf) to DLP, the license show up incorrectly.
The License Status displays "Unspecified" on Count or "Future":
The license file is incorrect.
Contact Symantec Customer Care to request a new correct license file.
With the new correct license file from Symantec Customer Care reinstall the license file.
1. Login to the DLP console as Administrator.
2. Navigate to "System" - "Settings" - "General"
3. at the General screen
4. Click "Configure"
5. Install License File (.slf) - Click "Browse..."
Please select *.slf file to install.
6. Back to top part of the page click "Save"
This should install license file.
Check the license status from "System" - "Settings" - "General"
If above action did not import the license file correctly, then use following method:
A). Locate the Vontu installed directory.
Under License Directory,
B). Delete license (*.slf) file
C). From Windows service
Restart "Vontu Manager"
This should clear the previous license information.
Now reinstall license file using above step 1 to 6.
* If you take this method, please make sure the old license file is deleted, not the new one.
* You can delete all license files from directory but if you delete all, you need to install all the license key files again.