The local user accounts protect and protect_update do not need login rights in Windows for Vontu to function correctly.
To change the login rights for these two accounts:
- Start the Local Security Settings application in Windows
- Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Local Security Settings
- Navigate to the local security settings.
- Security Settings -> Local Policies -> User Rights Assignments
- Add protect and protect_update to the following two policies:
- Deny logon locally
- Deny logon through Terminal Services