However manual lookups work fine.
The setting for Automatic lookups is within the plugins.properties file.
***** The following workaround has been provided *****
The directory.jar file does not exist under \SymantecDLP\Protect\plugins folder <or> \Vontu\Protect\plugins depending on what version of DLP you started with.
Steps for Windows Enforce server
1) Copy <Do not Move> the directory.jar file from \Protect\lib\jar folder and paste it under the \Protect\plugins folder.
2) Reload the Lookup Plugins from the console via System > Lookup Plugins > Reload Plugins
Steps for Linux Enforce server
1) Putty to Enforce and logon as root
2) Determine where your DLP directory is located /opt/Vontu or /opt/SymantecDLP
<test ls /opt/Vontu or ls /opt/SymantecDLP>
3) <Copy directory.jar to plugins directory>
cp /opt/SymantecDLP/Protect/lib/jar/directory.jar /opt/SymantecDLP/Protect/plugins
4) <change file permissions to protect>
chown protect:protect /opt/SymantecDLP/Protect/plugins/directory.jar
5) Reload the Lookup Plugins from the console via System > Lookup Plugins > Reload Plugins
This issue has been tracked as a defect per Etrack 3149391.