When collecting the Agent logs, the following scenario might occur, where the agent collection job stays in a running state
1. Open the Enforce console that has a Endpoint server that has at least one agent
2. Goto System -> Logs
3. For the Endpoint server, check the box for “Agent Logs”
4. Click the “Collect Logs” button.
5. Goto System Overview and you should have a event “Couldn’t find files to collect”
6. Go back to System -> Logs
7. Notice under “Previous Log Collections” that the job is sitting in a waiting status still running. It will NOT stop until you stop it manually
Collecting logs on the Agent is a two step process. First, the logs must be copied from the Endpoint Agent to the Endpoint Server. Go into Agent Overview, select your agent/s and run a gather log job first. Then the gathering the logs from Enforce works.
eTrack 2076523 has been filed for this issue.