What are the steps to configure the dashboard view on CASM mobile device (Android) application?
CA Service Management 14.1CA Service Management 17.0CASM Mobile Device (Android / Apple)
To configure the dashboard view of your mobile device follow the below steps
1. Login to CASM mobile app on your device
2. Click on the Home Button (Three Vertical Lines Icon) on your device
3. Note this will present a list of options to select. Click on Settings -> Features
4. The Feature list will display all the available features which are either Enabled / Disabled state
5. Turn of Change orders and enable Issues in this case by clicking the slider next to the feature
6. Go back and refresh the mobile app by selecting Home page
7. It will present Incidents / Issues and no Change orders on the dashboard
Note: Please follow the above steps to set your preferred dashboard on the mobile device for CASM Service Management App.
Please find the video link to this document: http://cainc.to/td8kpl
The information in this article has been included in our product documentation. You can find further details here: