You want to know how to perform offline activation in CCS VM using a license file.
1. Install CCSVM on a machine that has direct access to the Internet (this can be a test machine / virtual machine / etc).
2. Use your CCSVM product key to activate CCSVM (this will generate a CCSVM license file in that machine)
3. Copy the license file from the following location on the machine you activated CCSVM on and transfer it to any location on the CCSVM machine you want to perform offline activation on
4. Open the CCSVM console on the machine you want to perform offline activation on and select the "Use a license file" option from the activation screen
5. Browse to and select the *.lic file from above
6. Select "Activate with file"
7. If successful, you should see a message saying "Activation successful. The settings will now refresh."
8. CCSVM should then be activated (you can confirm this in the "nsc.log" file)
9. CCSVM will then attempt to download all the Product and Content updates available. This can be done from behind a Proxy.