User does not expect the system to be rebooted after the console installation when using a custom path.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start the "Server " installation.
2. Change the installation path to any custom path that user wanted.
3. Complete the installation.
4. Start the "Console" installation.
5. Change the installation path to custom path defined by the user.
7. Complete the installation.
Installation should complete without any error or warning messages and should not require a system reboot to complete the setup.
Server installation completes without any error or warning messages. See screen shot below.
The following warning message is displayed when the "console" installation is started and a custom path is entered:
"The setup must update the files or services that cannot be updated while the system is running. If you choose to continue, a reboot will be required to complete the setup."
Clicking on "Yes" and continuing the set up will result in another warning message: See screen shot below.
“You must restart your system for the configuration changes made to Symantec
Data Center Security Server Console to take effect. Click Yes to Restart Now or
No if you plan to restart later."
Clicking "Yes" will result in a reboot.
User does not expect the system to be rebooted after the installation.