Customer has performed system hardening or applied GPO on some or all of the SEP/SEPM services.
Some of the symptoms include:
1. Cannot open SEP user interface.
2. SEP Client showing malfunctioning on the client GUI.
3. SEP Client does not take content updates from SEPM / Liveupdate.
4. Clients not able to send correct information to the SEPM causing reporting discrepancies.
GPO is applied on SEP / SEPM services as part of system hardening.
Symantec does not support:
1. Restricted account settings with regards to any of the system and admin created user accounts.
2. Altering the system or user accounts that SEP/SEPM uses.
3. Any GPO access to any SEP/SEPM services. "Not configured" is the only supported GPO parameter.