After upgrading the Enhanced Console Views using the Symantec Installation Manager some pages will not load and show a server error in '/Altiris/ActivityCenter' Application. Some of these pages include
Manage > computers
Manage > policies
Manage > Jobs and Tasks
System.IO.FileNotFoundException (Altiris.NS.Silverlight.ActivityCenter.Web): Could not load file or assembly 'Altiris.ActivityCenter, Version=7.5.1597.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6914135350bc86b7' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
This seems to be caused by a corruption during the upgrade process.
1. Navigate to 'Program Files\Altiris\Symantec Installation Manager\Installs\Altiris'
2. Right-click on the msi package for the altiris activity center hotifx and choose 'Uninstall'
3. Next right-click on the msi package for the altiris activity center (pre hotfix) and choose 'Uninstall'
4. Now open up an administrative command prompt and install the original activity center msi package (pre hotfix) by running the following command: 'msiexec /i <path-to-msi-file> skipaim=1'
5. Next open up an administrative command prompt and install the activity center hotfix msi package by running the following command: 'msiexec /i <path-to-msi-file> skipaim=1'
If after following these steps the console does not load any submenu within the Manage tab:
1. Clear browser cache
2. Clear the silverlight web pages under application storage within silverlight itself.
3. Reload the console.