Creating a New Group
To create a new group and populate it with clients:
- Log in to the Hosted Endpoint Portal at https://hostedendpoint.spn.com
- Navigate to the Computers tab in the navigation ribbon at the top of the screen.
- In the left column click "Add Group"
- Name the group and provide a description (optional).
- Click Save
- The group has now been created and you will be directed to the group details screen, you can assign any specialized policies by clicking on the links under the policy section.
Moving Computers to a Group
In order to move computers to a group:
- Navigate to the group page, if you just created the group following the instructions above this is the page you are on, otherwise navigate to the Computers tab and click on the group name in the column on the left.
- Click on the "Move Computers" link at the top of the window.
- In the window that pops up, highlight the computer you would like to move in the "Computers Not In Group" column (you can highlight multiple by holding down the control key and clicking on multiple entries).
- Click on the arrow pointing to the right, this should move the machines into the "Selected Computers" column.
- Click Save. The selected computers should now show up in group page.