ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Unable to access the Manager Web Console
Article ID: 158597
You are unable to access the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) Web console through Internet Explorer 9 or higher.
To ensure the Web console is accessible through Internet Explorer 9 and later, ensure the following settings are configured on the computer accessing the Web console:
- The SEPM URL must be added to the Trusted sites zone in Internet Explorer.
- Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins must be enabled for the Trusted sites zone in Internet Explorer.
- Internet Explorer Enhanced Security must be disabled for the user and/or computer.
- The SEPM URL must be added to Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 10 and above.
- The Manager self-signed certificate must be trusted in Internet Explorer.