How do I reload the transaction rules in ACF2/CICS?
ACF2/CICS has a administrative transaction, ACFM. To reload the rules that are not resident, you need to access this transaction.
The RC function enables you to add USERKEYs, reload CICSKEY or USERKEY resource rule directories, and reset session caches. Use C for CICSKEY. On the next screen, at ENTER DESIRED COMMAND: enter TRANS for transaction reload. The other names are as follows:
– FILE-File control
– MROIN-MRO, IRC, and ISC inbound processing control
– MROOUT-MRO, IRC, and ISC outbound processing control
– PROGRAM-Program control
– PSB-DL/I PSB request control
– TEMPSTRG-Temporary storage control
– TRANS-Transaction control (See Transaction Security next for more information about controlling transactions.)
– TRANDATA-Transient data control
– XCMD-SP command security control
– XTRAN-Validation check when a transactions begins execution, is attached
– XPCT-Validation check for any other transaction access, such as through an EXEC CICS INQUIRE, SET, or START command (See Transaction Security for more information about controlling transactions.)
– XRES-CICS document templates (as of CTS 3.2)