When querying oracle server targets in CCS 11.0 the following error is encountered "ORA 12170 :TNS Connect Timeout occured =0A"
Error : ORA 12170: TNS connect timeout occured =0A
Configuration changes need to be made to disable multi threading
There is one configuration setting “DataBaseMultiThreading” which can be used to avoid multiple threads to database.
1) Go to Settings->General->system Topology.
2) Select Common tasks -> Configure platform settings. This will pop up the following dialog box
3) Click on “download” to download the configuration file & change the following value to ‘False” in the downloaded file.
DataBaseMultiThreading = False
4) Save the file & in above dialog , click on “Upload” to uploaded the updated file. Once the upload is done, click on “Save”.
5) Restart the DPS server service & try out the data collection jobs for the failed servers