The uninstallation process ask for the default password or the password that is set under "Global Policy Settings". If you enter incorrect password you will see this error
Error : Invalid username and password
Possible Cause :
1. Applying incorrect password during the uninstallation process
2. Password is set different under "Global Policy Settings".
Following are the steps done :
1) Login to the SEEDC Managment Console.
2) In the console click on "Tools tab "
3) In "Tools" click on " Global Policy Settings ".
4) In that select Options and click on " Client Uninstall Password " option. You can specify the uninstallation password on this window.
5) For futher assistence please follow the below screen shots .
Symantec Endpoint Encryption Device Control Manager 8.0 and above
Symantec Endpoint Encryption client 8.0 and above