The path to the Mainframe Compatibilities has been changed with the new CA Support Online portal.
How to find the z/OS compatibility list from the new CA Support Online portal?
Release: SLACCS00200-5-SOLVE:Access-Session Management
- From CA Support Online home page displayed after the sign on, click on Product Information
- Enter a generic product name(i.e.: Netmaster)
- Select one of the product in the list(i.e.: CA Netmaster Network Management for TCPIP)
- Click on Compatibility Information
The Mainframe Compatibilities page will be displayed through the following URL:
- Click on z/OS Compatibility through the following URL: