ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
NSD shows that nntask crashed due to insufficient memory.
Article ID: 157118
Mail Security for Domino
In the stack dump of the NSD you see the panic "Insufficient Memory".
Steps that can help reduce memory usage on a Domino server.
- Create a Program Doc to run nightly the "dbcache flush" command and "dropped databases".
- Open the Domino Administrator console.
- Click on the "Configuration" tab and expand the Server>Programs.
- Now click on "Add Program".
- For the program name call it "nserver"
- Command line: should say:
-c "dbcache flush"
- Server to run on: (Note: This should be the server name you want this to run on.)
- Enable/disabled: "Enabled"
- Run at times: (Note: This should be a time that you want it to run at each day.)
- Repeat interval of: 0 minutes
- Days of week: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Example Screen Shot of what it should look like.
- Save the file.
- Repeat the same steps to create a second program doc to run the "dropped databases".