How to enable debuging:
- On the CCS Manager that is the Load Balancer:
- Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\CCS\Reporting and Analytics\DPS" folder
- Edit/open the file called "Symantec.CSM.DPS.exe.config"
- Find the line "<add key="Log.Severity" value="Warning" />"
- Change to "<add key="Log.Severity" value="Verbose" />"
- Restart CCS Manager Service and DPS service
- Go to folder "C:\ProgramData\Symantec.CSM\Logs\CCSManager\DPS.Service_attachments"
- Locate the files called "RoutingPlan-*.xml"
- If you just started a job run a new file are created with the rule evaulation.
Sample of a file :
-<RoutingPlans> -<RoutingPlan> <TargetCCSManager Name="LA-VM-SUB"/>
-<Instances> <Instance DisplayName="la-vm-sub2.emea-atr.ts" ID="b6417803-ffbe-4749-9ccd-0eebf5e81516"/> </Instances>
<Rule Name="Network Affinity Rule" ID="b673f2c3-37e6-4960-8c34-366e6c0818c7"/> </RoutingPlan> </RoutingPlans>
The Name of the rule used for the asset will be displayed.
You need to have CCS 11.x with multiple CCS Managers installed
If for any reason, the jobs cannot be routed based on the rules that you have defined, the jobs are first routed to network affinity if the assets are in the same or in the accessible subnet as that of the CCS Manager. If they are not, then the jobs are routed to the default site where a CCS Manager must be present in the collector role.