1. While accessing the console which require Silverlight like
Manage-->Jobs and Tasks
The console pops up with HTTP Error 404
2. When 7.1 Client Management Suit is installed and the view of the console which runs on Silverlight still view as old console (NS 7.0)
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure it is spelled correctly.
Requested URL: /Altiris/ActivityCenter/Default.aspx
Activity Center is either corrupted or not configured or not installed correctly.
1. Find the Activity Center MSI located at C:\Program Files\Altiris\Symantec Installation Manager\Installs\Altiris, right click on it and choose Uninstall.
2. Now, run that same MSI in a command prompt:
3. "C:\Program Files\Altiris\Symantec Installation Manager\Installs\Altiris\altiris_activitycenter_7_1_x64.msi" SKIPAIM=1
Note: The drive selected in above command is as per the drive on which product/SMP is installed.
Client Management Suite 7.1.1
Client Management Suite 7.1.2