- Is necessary to create the group and put the internal emails that you want to receive the emails
- Create the Rule to block these specifics domains to others groups
Create the group:
- Go to: Administration > Policy Groups > Add
- Put the name of the group in: Policy Group Name.
- Click on Add
- Put the email accounts that you want to receive the specific emails and then click on Add Members (If you prefer you can add more than one account just put the comma(,) between email accounts)
- Click on Save.
- Move the new group to the first position (just click on the group rows and drag up)
- Click on the box of the new group and click on the "Enable" button
Create the rule to Block the specific domain/email.
- Go to: Content > Policies > Email > Add
- Click on "Blank" Policy Template then Select
- Put the name of the rule in: Policy Name
- Select where do you want to apply, Inbound Messages or to Outbound messages
- In the Conditions Policy Box
- click on Add
- Select "Text in this Specific part of the message"
- Select Contains
- in the box of "or more occurrences of", put de number 1
- in the "Select message part" select the "Envelope sender"
- In the box bellow put the domain or email that you want to block.
- Click on the "Add Condition" in the bottom of the page
In the Actions Box
- Click on Add Then select "Delete the Message"
- click in Add Condition
- In "Apply to the following policy groups"
- Select the Default Group and the groups that you want to block this domain/emails.
- Move the new rule to the first position (just click on the group rows and drag up)
IF YOU WANT BLOCK MORE THAN ONE DOMAIN/EMAIL YOU WILL NEED TO REPEAT THE STEP 5 ONWARDS
The policy will block the domain/email for all internal email accounts but as the new group will be in the first, in Policy group, this action has no effect