An updated PCAQuickconnectDll.dll is avalable and attached below to resolve this error for the pcAQuickConnect.chf. There are 2 versions of this fix one for pcAnywhere solution 12.6.7 and one for pcAnywhere box 12.5 sp4.
- Download the appropriate .zip file from below and extract the files.
- Navigate to the pcAnywhere install folder and back up the existing PCAQuickconnectDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\pcAnywhere
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\pcAnywhere
- Replace the PCAQuickconnectDll.dll with the downloaded PCAQuickconnectDll.dll from below.
- Launch the pcAQuickconnect and confirm that the error is no longer seen.
For CHF files other than the pcAQuicConnect.chf the current workaround is to not use the preserve credentials option when using pcAnywhereQuickConnect and to delete any .CHF files that are noted in the error each time they occur.
pcAnywhere Solution 12.6.7
Symantec pcAnywhere Agent 12.6.8096
pcAnywhere Box 12.5.5 1086