Modify the password in SQL server management studio
- Log into SQL server.
- Expand the SQL Server Group, the correct SQL server (local) and then the Security section.
- Select "Logins" on the left hand side and then right-click and select "properties" for the SEEMS db user account.
- Update the password and click OK to save.
Update SEEMS with the new password
- Open SEE Management Server Configuration Manager.
- On the "Database Configuration" tab enter the appropriate User Name and Password.
- Click OK for the configuration changes to take effect.