To work around this issue, access the server via a secure SSH client and type the following commands:
1. pgpsysconf --stop tomcat
2. pgpsysconf --stop pgprep
3. cp /usr/lib/omf/b.war /var/tomcat/webapps/b.war
4. rm -rf /var/tomcat/webapps/b
5. pgpsysconf --start tomcat
6. pgpsysconf --start pgprep
Accessing the PGP Universal Server command line for read-only purposes (such as to view settings, services, logs, processes, disk space, query the database, etc) is supported. However, performing configuration modifications or customizations via the command line may void your Symantec Support agreement unless the following procedures are followed.
Any changes made to the PGP Universal Server via the command line must be:
· Authorized in writing by Symantec Support.
· Implemented by a Symantec Partner, reseller or Symantec Technical Support.
· Summarized and documented in a text file in /var/lib/ovid/customization on the PGP Universal Server itself.
Changes made through the command line may not persist through reboots and may be incompatible with future releases. Symantec Technical Support may also require reverting any custom configurations on the PGP Universal Server back to a default state when troubleshooting new issues.